Ep 210 – Hitting Undo on Skinny Brows With Celebrity Esthetician Kristie Streicher. Plus! Lunar New Year & Stila’s Founder Re-Rises
February 2, 2022
The Lunar New Year is here! Today’s mood is optimistic with news of the return of Stila’s makeup founder and the rumoured expansion of Fenty Beauty. Then, we’re joined by Beverly Hills brow pro and Queen of Feather Brows, Kristie Streicher. One third of the famous Streicher Sisters, Kristie tweaks the brows of star clients like Adele, Gwyneth Paltrow and Zoe Kravitz. She’s breaking down the difference between microfeathering, microblading and brow lamination – with a DIY brow rehab blueprint to help undo any brows injured during the 90s skinny eyebrow trend.
Find out why Kristie isn’t a fan of eyebrow waxing or threading (all tweezing, all the time!) We get the exact steps in how to backcomb your brows, which brow shape and shade are best for you and how to set your brow look so it won’t swipe off mid-day. You’ll hear about the top 3 brow products that are always in her tool kit, along with scoop on the brow regrowth serum she’s been using to grow her own fluffy brows for over a decade. Ready for your injection-free brow lift? Let’s go!!!
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below
- Neen x Jeanine Lobell
- Lisa Eldridge The Seamless Foundation
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist
- Laneige Cream Skin Refiner Mist (discontinued)
- Rubis Classic Slant Tweezers
- Kosas Air Brow Tinted Clean Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
- Kosas Air Brow Gel Clear + Clean Lifting Treatment Eyebrow Gel With Lamination Effect
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Superfine Micro-Stroking Detail Brow Pen
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color
- Grande Cosmetics GrandeBROW Enhancing Serum
- Kristie Streicher Essentials Eyebrow Grooming Kit
- Aforé Oil by Kristie Streicher
- Après Calming Cream by Kristie Streicher
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Thank you to our show partners. When you support them, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Harnessing the revitalizing powers of the Red Camellia flower, CHANEL Research introduces a new generation of sustainably developed skincare: NUMÉRO UN DE CHANEL. Beauty Ahead of Time. Discover the collection at chanel.com.