Ep 220 – “Beauty Snacking”, Spray-On Moisturizers & K-Beauty Sunscreens 2.0 – It’s Your #DamnGood Spring 2022 Skincare Sampler!
April 13, 2022
It’s a #DamnGood, spring skin care special! First, we break down Glow Recipe’s highly-anticipated, first ever sunscreen (and point out a striking similarity to a Rihanna fave.) Then, we unpack Curél’s affordable, ceramide-packed moisturizing spray that sold out within days of landing on Amazon in North America. And, are you here for the “beauty snacking” trend? (It’s not what you think!) Stay tuned to the end for our under $15 finds, including a pH-balancing drugstore cleanser and a serum-drenched sheet mask that soothed Jill’s SOS flare-up.
But first, we’ve got Earth Month news! We’re talking about the MAJOR sustainability initiative that goes beyond lip service – a group effort by industry giants that’s aiming to universally ‘score’ a beauty product’s ecological footprint, set to launch by the end of this year. Our new, zero-waste shower staples, RIP Deciem’s cult-fave Chemistry Hand Cream – it’s all in today’s buffet episode of everything you need to know in beauty this month.
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo Bars
- Soft Services Drying Dish And Splash Cover
- Soft Services Buffing Bar
- Glow Recipe Watermelon SPF 50
- Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Fragrance-Free Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Laneige Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ (CANADA)
- Laneige Hydro UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ (USA)
- Violette Boum Boum Milk All Over Cream Spray
- Curel Deep Moisture Spray
- Dermalogica Hyaluronic Ceramide Mist
- Weleda Unscented Hand Cream
- THAYERS PH Balancing Daily Cleanser With Aloe Vera
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Calming Serum Mask
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When you support our partners, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Printfresh is a women-owned and operated luxury sleepwear brand with inclusivity and sustainability in mind, with sizes ranging from XS to 6X. Head to printfresh.com/breakingbeauty or use code BEAUTY for 15% off your first order with fast shipping & free exchanges.
Grow thicker, healthier hair and support our show by going to Nutrafol.com and entering the promo code BREAKING to save $15 off your first month’s subscription. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.