Ep 233 – The #DamnGood Amazon Beauty Finds in Our Shopping Cart Right Now – Plan Your Haul!
July 6, 2022
Set your alarms, Amazon Prime Day 2022 is almost upon us! If you’re anything like us, you’re already curating your cart in preparation for the biggest online beauty deals of the year happening July 12-13th, starting from 12:00 am PST. We’ve scoured the internet and tapped our crystal balls to reveal our product picks that we think are most likely to end up on discount. (And don’t worry, we’ve compiled a list of shopping links from brand-verified sellers in either our Amazon USA Storefront or Amazon Canada storefront, with legit links.)
This week we share what’s in our personal Amazon shopping carts, from the hard-to-find dermatologist-approved brands that Carlene is hunting to help calm her face flare-ups, to the everyday staples that we already know are worth the money – including “The Lambo of Toothbrushes” you’re definitely going to save on. Next, Jill and Carlene reveal their #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt confessions, like a K-Beauty SPF discovery, a reusable stencil for cat eyes and a “Zombie” mask that promises to reverse wrinkles upon peel-off. Come shopping with us!
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Affiliate Links Below*
Amazon Canada Links:
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo Face Cleanser for Face & Eyes
- Therabreath Fresh Breath Dentist Formulated Oral Rinse
- Phillips Sonicare Diamondclean Smart 9300 Rechargeable Electric Power Toothbrush
- Phillips Sonicare Prestige 9900
- Vaseline Body Balm Stick for Dry Skin Relief Unscented Targeted Healing for Hard-to-Reach Spots
- Eltamd Uv Clear Facial Sunscreen, Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Lapcos Aloe Sheet Mask
- Kaja Superstars Best of Kaja
- Kincmax Shower Caddy Bathroom Shelf
- Wet N Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator Tinted Skin Veil Hyaluronic Acid
- Kitsch Ombré Elastic Hair Ties
- Tancho High Grade Tique Vegetable Pomade
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
For More Amazing Recommendations, Check Out These Past Episodes:
Ep 217 – 5th Anniversary Special! Introducing Our Official “Haul of Fame,” New Merch Drop + The #DamnGood Products We Use Ourselves
Ep 226 – Weddings! Proms! Photos! Next-Level Makeup Secrets With Meghan Markle’s Makeup Artist Daniel Martin
Ep 230 – Charlotte Palermino on Quitting Clean Beauty, Why Skincare Dupes Aren’t a Thing & Her First Impressions of Rhode Skin!