Ep 240 – Fall Overhaul: The Ultimate A-List Tricks, Tweakments & Products To Try Next Ft. People Magazine Style & Beauty Director Andrea Lavinthal
August 24, 2022
Today, we’re dishing about the *new* Hollywood beauty secrets, from skin-tightening tweakments to the hair potion Demi Moore uses to keep her mane long and lush.
We’re joined by ultimate celeb-watch editor, Andrea Lavinthal, People Magazine’s longtime Style & Beauty Director. (Talk about a flex, Andrea chatted by phone with Jennifer Lopez the day before her Bennifer nuptials in Vegas!)
Listen in for our very important Housewives beauty watch commentary (Teresa Giudice’s wedding hairdo included!). And we ask: will the one former Housewives star that TikTok has dubbed the “Judge Judy” of makeup – will she get back in the beauty game?
Andrea talks about the one celebrity skincare line she believes is actually worth the spend, along with the $500 PRP-in-a-bottle serum most coveted by the beauty editor’s discerning inner circle.
Plus, we find out the new red-carpet-ready skincare treatments that celebs are lining up for, and how the Royals like Kate Middleton look so #damngood.
And ICYMI -we were guests on The Perfume Room Podcast and Scenes of Beauty Podcast. Check them out now.
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Ariana Grande Cloud Eau de Parfum
- Ariana Grande Cloud 2.0 Intense Eau de Parfum
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’62 Bum Bum Hair & Body Fragrance Mist
- Sofie Pavitt Skincare Studio, New York City (The New Facialist Name-To-Know)
- Mario Badescu Skin Care Spa, New York City (Martha Stewart’s Go-To Facialist)
- Tammy Fender West Palm Beach Spa (Andrea’s Favorite Facialist)
- Eight Day The Regenerative Serum
- Af94 x Halsey (About Face Diffusion Line)
- The Outset Gentle Micellar Antioxidant Cleanser
- JLO Beauty Firm + Flaunt Targeted Booty Balm
- Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me.Rinse
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Clinic, London, UK (Meaghan Markle’s Go-To Facialist)
- Dr. Dendy Engelman, New York City (Andrea’s On-Call Cosmetic Dermatologist)
- Glacial Rx (Hyperpigmentation Treatment)
- AviClear (First and Only FDA-Cleared Device for the Treatment of Mild to Severe Acne)
- tri-Lift (Non-Surgical Face Lift)
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation Of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
BetterHelp online therapy offers video, phone, and even live chat-only therapy sessions. Our listeners get 10% off their first month at BetterHelp.com/BEAUTY
Don’t call it makeup. This is skincare in *just* your shade. Find your shade today at Clinique.com
Macy’s Ultimate Shopping Event is August 25 to August 28, when you can enjoy 15% off beauty items and 25% off regular, sale and clearance items, including clothing, shoes, handbags, home décor and even appliances. Visit macys.com to shop the sale now.
Go to Zocdoc.com/BREAKINGand download the Zocdoc app for FREE. Then start your search for a top-rated doctor today. Many are available within 24 hours.
Bombas’ mission is simple: make the most comfortable clothes ever, and match every item sold with an equal item donated. Go to Bombas.com/beauty and get 20% off your first purchase.
For More Celeb Insights, Check Out These Past Episodes!
Ep 218 – Meet Sofie Pavitt, The “IRL Face Tuner” Who’s Magically Transforming People’s Skin
Ep 226 – Weddings! Proms! Photos! Next-Level Makeup Secrets With Meghan Markle’s Makeup Artist Daniel Martin
Ep 35 Girlboss Founder Sophia Amoruso & The Top 5 Most Pressing Questions About Retinol, Answered