Ep 244 – Your #DamnGood Fall Beauty Shopping List: A Designer Skincare Comeback, PillowtalkDerm Rises & The Milky Fragrance We Adore
September 21, 2022
After weeks of swatching, slathering and sniffing, today’s episode is all about the top performers in fall skincare, makeup, fragrance and haircare – no messing around!
We review the buzziest in newsmaking launches, from the highly-anticipated skincare range from Dr. Shereene Idriss aka PillowtalkDerm, to the “clean conscience” complexion line from vegan fashion crusader Stella McCartney.
Plus, meet the designer, alcohol-free fragrance sending the Insta-verse into the milky way. And stay tuned as we reveal the next big thing in hair care, why Guerlain makeup should not be slept on right now and finally, a long-lasting matte lipstick that’s *actually* comfy on lips.
**Special Announcement: We are revealing even more of our #DamnGood Fall 2022 fave products LIVE on PinTV tomorrow!! From Chanel’s new “limousine of mascaras” to the new-and-improved Dyson airwrap, tune into Pinterest.com/TV, Thurs. Sept. 22nd at 6pm ET/3pm PST to listen, watch & shop in real time.
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- PillowtalkDerm Major Fade Flash Mask – Coming September 27th!
- PillowtalkDerm Hyper Serum – Coming September 27th!
- PillowtalkDerm Active Seal – Coming September 27th!
- Stella By Stella McCartney Reset Cleanser
- Stella By Stella McCartney Alter-Care Serum
- Stella By Stella McCartney Restore Cream
- Dior J’Adore Parfum D’Eau
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Oribe Cote d’Azur Eau de Parfum
- Oribe Restorative Body Creme in Desertland
- Oribe Candle in Desertland
- Mela & Kera Balayage Exceptional Wave Foundation
- Mela & Kera Touche Velours Shampoo
- Mela & Kera Touche Velours Conditioner
- Mela & Kera The Ultimate Brush
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- Clarins Beauty Flash Peel
- Tata Harper Superkind Refining Cleanser
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
- Dermalogica Daily Milkfoliant Exfoliator
- Guerlain Noir G Volumizing & Curling Waterproof Mascara
- Guerlain Météorites Highlighting Powder Pearls
- Guerlain Ombres G Eyeshadow Quad in Exotic Orchid
- Guerlain Ombres G Eyeshadow Quad Mystic Peacok
- Milk Makeup Infinity Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Limitless
- Saie Lip Blur in Dada
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
***ICYMI: we’re giving away the iconic K18 Hair Mask. Click through for details on how to enter***
Contest Closes September 27th.
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Find your OUAI. Get a customized hair routine when you take their quiz at theouai.com and use code BEAUTY to get 15% off your entire purchase.
Macy’s VIP Sale has arrived just in time to get everything you need to cozy up this fall. From September 23 to October 3, get 30% off regular, sale and clearance items, plus 15% off beauty. Shop the sale at macys.com.
Get glasses as ever-changing as you are, with Pair. Go to paireyewear.com/BEAUTY15 for 15% off your first purchase.
Find your new skincare and body care favorites at OSEAMalibu.com, and get 10% off your first order sitewide with promo code BEAUTY. You’ll get free samples with every order, and orders over $50 get free shipping.
For the comfiest underwear, t-shirts and socks, go to Bombas.com/Beauty and get 20% off your first purchase.
To Learn About The Creation of Some of Our Favorite Products, Check Out These Past Episodes:
Ep 198 – Dr. Shereene Idriss, AKA #PillowTalkDerm Serving The Real Tea On Skin Care Scams
Ep 208 – Violette Serrat On “French Girl” Cliché, Everyday Sophistication Makeup Tricks & Her Exact Getting Un-Ready Skincare Routine
Ep 221 – Saie Founder Laney Crowell On What Clean Beauty Means Now, Building Best-In-Class Formulas & Introducing “The Concealer From The Future”