Ep 270 – Queen Of The 60-Second Review Glamzilla On Influencer Drama, Her Life-Altering Weight Loss Surgery and The Products She Buys Over and Over Again
March 22, 2023
She’s the queen of 60 second reviews, and this week Stephanie Valentine, aka Glamzilla, joins us to talk about the evolution of her decade-plus content creation career, her life-altering weight loss surgery and the products she buys over and over again.
This Week You’ll Learn:
- Why, despite topping every PR list, Glamzilla still buys 80% of her beauty products
- The sleeper-hit makeup primer that you probably haven’t tried
- The one serum she can’t stop buying
- The “de-influencing” trend – can we still trust content creators?
- What it feels like to lose 140 pounds after gastric bypass surgery – and the advice she’d give to anyone thinking about a weight loss surgery
- Stay tuned to the end to hear her favorite foundation for every skin type – and the one overhyped mascara she thinks is a flop
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Fenty Beauty Icon Velvet Liquid Lipstick in The MVP
- Jaclyn Cosmetics Strawberry Feels Poutspoken Liquid Lipstick
- MAC Lipstick in Snob
- Kevyn Aucoin, Making Faces
- Bobbi Brown, Beauty From The Inside Out
- Bobbi Brown, Makeup Manual
- La Mer Crème de La Mer Moisturizing Cream
- Glow Recipe Plum Plump Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer
- Tom Ford Traceless Soft Matte Foundation
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Liquid Foundation
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Cream
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
- Clarins Double Serum
- Clarins Double Serum Eye
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
- Smashbox The Original Photo Finish Smooth & Blur Primer
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Blurring Primer
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Hydrating Primer
- NARS Smooth and Protect Primer
- Dyson Airwrap
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum
- Dawn Powerwash
- Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- Ilios Mirror
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Go to dimebeautyco.com and use code BEAUTY at checkout for 20% off your entire order. Once again that’s code beauty for 20% off your order at dimebeautyco.com So check it out now dimebeautyco.com and use code BEAUTY at checkout for 20% off.
Macy’s VIP Sale is starting in just a couple of days! From March 24 to April 2, you can get an extra 30% off regular, sale and clearance items, plus 15% off beauty products.
Some exclusions apply. See macys.com for details.
For More Trending Guests, Check Out These Past Episodes!