Ep 283 – Arielle Lorre Reveals The Holy Grail Products That Transformed Her Skin, Her Annual Tweakments Budget and Can Cosmetic Procedures Be Addictive?
June 21, 2023
LA-based wellness aficionado and cosmetic procedure connoisseur Arielle Lorre returns! Host of The Blonde Files Podcast, Arielle first appeared on our show back in 2020, when she shared her incredible journey going from rock bottom drug addiction to living that matcha and meditation life today.
Arielle is a veritable open book – and today, she’s back with more juicy tea. We hear all of the details (including the price tag!) on her latest surgery for breast augmentation, and we chat about whether cosmetic surgery itself can be addicting. Plus, we find out how much money Arielle spends on cosmetic surgery in a year, and so much more.
You’ll find out:
- Why she’s choosing fat transfers over filler
- Namedrop check! The only doctors Arielle would trust with her face – and her boobs
- Which O.G. facialist skincare line got rid of Arielle’s stubborn acne, for good
- How Arielle managed to come to a place of neutrality about her self-image
Pssst! We’re doing a podcast crossover episode with Arielle – so be sure to check us out over on The Blonde Files this week, where we sound off on everything from brands that just aren’t cutting it to trends like skinstreaming and so much more.
Mentioned in this Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Dr. Robert Cohen, Beverly Hills MD [re: breast augmentation]
- Dr. Will Cole [re: autoimmune disorders and their link to breast implant illness]
- Dr. Miguel Mascaro and Dr. Ben Talei [re: surgical lip flips]
- Dior Spa at Cheval Blanc in Paris
- Candace Marino, The LA Facialist
- Jan Marini Starter Skin Care Management System
- Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser
- Jan Marini C-Esta Face Serum
- Jan Marini BioClear Face Lotion
- Jan Marini BioClear Face Cream
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Visit Mediheal’s official Amazon store to save 35% on select sheet mask 10-packs using code BREAKING35 at checkout. Plus, follow @medihealus on TikTok and like their giveaway post to enter to win a 30-mask giveaway valued at $70. Three lucky winners will be selected.
Reliefband both treats AND prevents nausea so you can help stop nausea from becoming a problem in the first place. Go to Reliefband.com and use promo code BEAUTY to receive 20% off, plus free shipping.
Believe the hype – the SKIMS Fits Everybody collection has over 90,000 five star reviews for a reason. Get free shipping on orders over $75 at SKIMS.com
Join Macy’s for their 47th annual Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks! Watch the spectacular show live from NYC on Peacock & NBC at 8 PM ET. Learn more at macys.com/fireworks