Ep 208 - Makeup Artist Violette Spills All of Her Beauty Secrets
Violette Serrat on the “French Girl” Cliché, everyday sophisticated makeup tricks & her exact getting un-ready skincare routine.
Here’s looking at you, 2022! In this episode, we’re dissecting some of the biggest trends, products and ideas that we predict will be everywhere this year – with some help from Allure’s Editor-in-Chief Jessica Cruel. Tune in to hear about the biggest beauty trends that are set to pop off, like dopamine-boosting levels of bright eye makeup and lip-lifting liner hacks that just might put an end to the filler phase.
Plus, we tackle once taboo topics going mainstream – like embracing baldness and the rise of luxury vagina care. Why the phrase “biodegradable beauty” is no longer allowed on Allure.com, where the Pull Up For Change movement is today and, can an international beauty brand really “cancel” social media (PR play or a legit mental health power move)? We’re breaking it all down!
Finally, stay tuned to the end to hear Jessica’s *personal* topshelf skincare, makeup and haircare picks that will be getting her through this year and beyond!
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below
- about-face Daytripper Matte Fluid Eye Paint
- Starface Hydro-Stars
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF40
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner – Pillow Talk
- MAC Lip Pencil Lip Liner – Cork
- Flip App
- Drest App
- U Beauty Resurfacing Compound
- Ami Colé Lip Treatment Oil
- TPH by TARAJI Master Cleanse – Targeted Scalp Wash
- TPH by Taraji P Henson Twist and Set – Moisture-Rich Twisting Cream
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Thank you to our show partners. When you support them, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Experience the new OUAI Melrose Place Body Creme and Body Cleanser. Your body, your OUAI. Go to TheOuai.com and use code BEAUTY to get 15% off your entire purchase.
The Inkey List
If you want hydrated, healthy, glowy skin head over to theinkeylist.com and get yourself the two new super hydrating products, The Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser and Omega Water Cream. The INKEY List. Knowledge. Your most powerful ingredient.
Visit athleticgreens.com/beauty to receive a FREE one year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D and 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase.
For More Beauty Trends, Check Out These Past Episodes:
- Ep 205 – The #DamnGood Trending Beauty Products from 2021 You Need To Know
- Ep 88 – Hollywood’s Next Big Beauty Trends According To Gloss Angeles Podcast
- Ep 28 Beauty Journo Legend Jane Larkworthy on Cult of Skincare, What’s on her #TopShelf, B.S. Beauty Trends, Intermittent Fasting and more