Ep 213 – The #DamnGood Spring 2022 Drugstore Finds – $17 (US) or Less!
February 23, 2022
Calling all #materialgirls! If you’re feeling the effects of inflation so hard rn, get ready to slash your beauty bill with the Spring 2022 drugstore edition of the #DamnGoods. In today’s episode, Jill gets her hands on a K-Beauty essence made from 90% snail mucin (don’t worry, it’s cruelty-free, everyone). Plus, we hear all about the return of a cult-fave salicylic acid serum from The Ordinary that spawned a 400,000 person-long wait list.
Then, stay tuned to hear about which budget mascara came out on top among the many tested by Carlene – an $8 falsie-effect formula that’s already taken TikTok by storm. Plus, Carlene tries yet another hit complexion product from the gurus at L’Oréal, Jill finds a brow product that can only be described as the love child between Glossier Boy Brow + Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze and finally, do you love a matte lip crayon but find them too drying? Don’t worry, Megan Thee Stallion (and Carlene!) have got you covered.
Products Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution
- The Klog Snail Mucin Energy Essence
- L’Oréal Skin Paradise Water Infused Tinted Moisturizer
- L’Oreal True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum
- L’Oréal Infallible 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation In A Powder
- Makeup Revolution 5D Lash Pow Mascara
- Makeup Revolution 5D Lash Mascara
- NYX Thick It, Stick It Brow Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Freeze Styling Wax
- Glossier Boy Brow
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimmie Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel
- Burt’s Bees Power Brow Gel
- Pixi Tint Fix in Calm
- M.A.C Powder Kiss Lipstick
- Revlon Colorstay Matte Lite Crayon in Lift Off (the hot pink Carlene is wearing), On Cloud Wine & Air Kiss (the two worn by Megan The Stallion)
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Thank you to our show partners. When you support them, you support the creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Grow thicker, healthier hair and support our show by going to Nutrafol.com and entering promo code BREAKING to save $15 off your first month’s subscription. Plus, free shipping on every order. Available to US customers for a limited time.