Ep 236 – A B*tch Drops Her Beauty Routine ft. HBIC Jackie Schimmel
July 27, 2022
Jackie Schimmel is the unfiltered host behind the podcast, The Bitch Bible – “A podcast that dares to say what many are thinking, but only a bitch would say.” OG fans tune in for Jackie’s unapologetic rants on Bravo-lebs, pop culture, sex, millennial struggles, social faux-pas, tapeworms, hell, even bagels.
In this week’s episode, we ask ‘What’s on a bitch’s topshelf?’ Jackie drops the surprising skincare line she swears by (hint: we’ve never heard of it,) the one makeup product she would smuggle into jail if she could, how-to deal with straw hair, plastic surgery truths, the dos and don’ts of bathroom snooping, what she’s buying for her swag new bathroom and so much more.
Ear muff alert! There’s no bleeping a bitch, so please (as Jackie would say!) buckle up for some explicit language this week.
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump In Mixed Berries
- Michaela Campbell Skincare
- Rhonda Allison Rosacea Rescue
- Rhonda Allison Citrus Gel Cleanser
- Le Mieux Iso-Cell Recovery Solution
- Rhonda Allison Mandelic Repair Serum
- Rhonda Allison Growth Factor Cream
- Sonya Dakar Blue Butterfly Balm
- Sonya Dakar Organic Omega Face Oil
- Rhonda Allison Sensitive Skin Complex
- Rhonda Allison Skin Pure Omega
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Oat & Hemp Seed Dry Oil
- Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite FaceWare Pro
- Le Mieux Vita-C Skin Protective Creme
- Chanel Baume Essentiel Multi-Use Glow Stick in Sculpting (Jackie’s Pick)
- Chanel Limited Edition Baume Essentiel Multi-Use Glow Stick in Ensoleille (Carlene’s Pick)
- Chanel Les Beiges Oversize Healthy Glow Sun-Kissed Powder
- Chanel Les Beiges Illuminating Oil
- Tangle Teezer for Pets
- 1stDibs Antique And Modern Furniture, Jewelry, Fashion & Art
- Kelly Wearstler X Rotganzan Disco Ball
- Diptyque Philosykos Eau de Parfum
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
BetterHelp online therapy is a platform that assesses your needs and can match you with your own licensed professional therapist in less than 48 hours. Get 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/BEAUTY
Bombas’ mission is simple: make the most comfortable clothes ever, and match every item sold with an equal item donated. Go to Bombas.com/beauty and get 20% off your first purchase.
Check Out More Great Podcaster’s, In These Past Episodes:
Ep 115 – Pia Baroncini on Acne, Boob Jobs and Living La Dolce Freakin’ Vita
Ep 118 Lifestyle Influencer Arielle Lorre On Her Marriage, Addiction & Cosmetic Surgery Realness
Ep 180 – How-To Slay The Summer With Molly Sims & Emese Gormley of Lipstick on the Rim Podcast