Ep 239 – Meet The Skin Whisperer Who’s Captivating Fans With Crystals, Sound Baths & ASMR Facials, Holistic Medical Esthetician Jade Marie
August 17, 2022
Jade Marie isn’t your average facialist. With 1.2 million followers on Instagram, the LA-based Holistic Medical Esthetician has built a unique brand of skin therapies by bringing together whispery-voiced ASMR facials, affirmation meditations and science-backed procedures. The one-time makeup artist’s #ComplexionsByJade YouTube series, where she goes by “JadeyWadey180,” have been known to lull even the most challenged skinthusiast into a state of calm.
Do you really need a facial with a side of sound bath though? In today’s episode, the content creator shares her skin therapy philosophies, top reco’s (sesame oil, “mermaid tears” and more!) for every skin type and details on the daily skincare routine and selfcare practices that help keep her own complexion – and soul – glowing. Plus, the very personal reason why Jade opened her mind to the world of wellness in the first place.
Mentioned in This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Alastin Gentle Cleanser
- Alastin Ultra Light Moisturizer
- SLMD Skincare Clear Out Purifying Treatment Mask
- Skinceuticals Blemish + Age Defense Salicylic Acid Acne Serum
- Banish Kit 2.0
- Evan Healy Whipped Shea Butter With Olive Leaf
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliator
- Alastin Regenerating Skin Nectar With Trihex Technology
- Lancer Advanced Retinol Treatment
- Evan Healy Chilean Wild Rosehip Seed Oil
- Lucrece LPAR Thyme & Apricot Cleanser
- Face Halo Glow Skin Set
- Biologique Recherche Lotion P50
- Isun Crystal Cleansing Exfoliant
- Mount Lai Jade Gua Sha
- Cosmedix Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Clinique Even Better Clinical Serum Foundation is formulated with 3 serum technologies that visibly reduce dark spots, brighten and hydrate skin. Don’t call it makeup. This is skincare in *just* your shade. Find your shade today at Clinique.com.
For all the denim inspo you need right now, visit macys.com/ownyourstyle.
Find your OUAI. Get a customized hair routine when you take the quiz at theouai.com and use code BEAUTY to get 15% off your entire order.
Get glasses as unique as you are. One pair, infinite style. Starting at just $60. Go to paireyewear.com/BEAUTY for 15% off your first purchase.