Ep 243 – It’s Giving Glossy: Why K18’s Transformative, 4-Minute Hair Mask is *Actually* Legit with Co-Founders Britta Cox & Suveen Sahib
September 14, 2022
It’s what Kim Kardashian has been using to keep her bleach blonde mane smooth and shiny, so what makes the K18 hair mask so #DamnGood? Co-founders and husband-and-wife duo Suveen Sahib and Britta Cox are here to reveal the secrets behind the TikTok-approved K18 hair mask that’s like “silk-in-a-bottle.”
In today’s episode we find out:
- What K18 is, how it works and why the technology is like “Retinol for your hair.”
- What makes K18 different from other bond builders like Olaplex
- How to work K18 into your haircare routine, including for curly hair types
- Why some users may not be getting all of the benefits of K18 (hint– it could be your shampoo!
- How the quick-drying, anti-breakage Aquis hair towel is linked to the science behind K18
- What the founders have up their sleeve next
*Exciting news – we’re doing a giveaway of K18. Follow us on TikTok and Instagram where we will reveal more details soon!
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- K18 Leave-in Molecular Repair Hair Mask
- K18 Peptide Prep Detox Shampoo
- K18 Peptide Prep pH Maintenance Shampoo
- K18 Molecular Repair Hair Mist
- AQUIS Hair Turban
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
BetterHelp online therapy offers video, phone, and even live chat-only therapy sessions. Our listeners get 10% off their first month at BetterHelp.com/BEAUTY
You can grow thicker, healthier hair and support our show by going to Nutrafol.com and entering the promo code BREAKING to save $15 off your first month’s subscription. Plus, free shipping on every order. This is their best offer anywhere and it is only available to US customers for a limited time.
Need a little help editing down your must-buy list for fall? Pair up with a Macy’s Personal Stylist to help you put your look together, either in store or from the comfort of your home. Head over to macys.com/personalstylist to book your FREE appointment today.
Go to Zocdoc.com/BREAKING and download the Zocdoc app for FREE. Then start your search for a top-rated doctor today. Many are available within 24 hours.
For More Great Founders, Check Out These Past Episodes:
Ep 238 – The Secret To Nude Lips, Unlocked With CTZN Cosmetics Founders Aleena, Aleezeh and Naseeha Khan
Ep 224 – Stila Founder Jeanine Lobell Breaks The Beauty Mold With Her New Makeup Subscription Line, Neen
Ep 221 – Saie Founder Laney Crowell On What Clean Beauty Means Now, Building Best-In-Class Formulas & Introducing “The Concealer From The Future”