Ep 252 – Kate Hudson’s Secrets To Glowing From The Inside Out
November 16, 2022
Kate Hudson, wellness CEO and star of the highly anticipated Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, shares her tips for joyous living, including a homemade, scalp-stimulating recipe, her sunkissed beauty routine and words of wisdom from mum Goldie Hawn. From the new way to intermittent fast to the latest Hollywood workout, deets on her brand INBLOOM (supplements-in-a-sachet!) – we get the scoop on a day in the life of the ageless golden girl.
In This Episode You’ll Discover:
- It’s all in the family! The self-care practice that Kate and partner Danny Fujikawa share, the workout that son Ryder turned her onto and her daughter Rani’s blossoming love of makeup (stay tuned until the end for an adorable cameo!)
- The 43-year-old actress’ daily habits for nurturing her mind, body and spirit
- Kate’s all-time beauty favorites, including homemade concoctions, the skincare that’s gotten her visible results and the one makeup product she re-bought
- Kate’s candid POV on cosmetic surgery in Hollywood
- Behind-the-scenes moments of filming Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, in theaters November 23rd
- Kate’s celebrity crush, revealed!
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- INBLOOM Beauty Aura
- INBLOOM Immune Defense
- INBLOOM Brain Flow
- Symbiome The Answer Serum Drops
- Symbiome The One Restorative Cream (Dupe For Augustinus Bader)
- Augustinus Bader The Cream
- Rosemary Oil for Hair (Kate Makes Her Own)
- Barbara Sturm Sun Drops SPF50 (European Formula)
- Shiseido UV Protective Stick Foundation
- Soleil Toujours Clean Conscious Antioxidant Sunscreen Mist SPF 50
- Jones Road Miracle Balm
- Monika Blunder Beauty Blunder Cover Foundation
- Monika Blunder Beauty Liquid Flush Cheek Tint
- Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Blush Stick
- Westman Atelier Vital Skincare Dew Complexion Drops
- Give Beauty by Gwen Stefani Anaheim Shine Clean High-Performance Satin Lipstick in Original Recipe True Red
- Give Beauty by Gwen Stefani Bubble Pop Electric High-Performance Clean Lip Gloss
- Give Beauty by Gwen Stefani Hella On Point Clean Ultra-Fine Brow Pencil
- Kosas Air Brow
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Styling Leave-In
- Hair Story Hair Balm
- Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways to Love Your Body By Kate Hudson
- King St. Vodka
- My Mode by Tracy Anderson
- Barry’s Bootcamp
- Tonal Home Fitness
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Discover all the OUAIs to Share Joy this holiday season. Go to theouai.com and use code BEAUTY to get 15% off your entire purchase.
Get glasses as ever-changing as you are with Pair. Go to paireyewear.com/BEAUTY15 for 15% off your first purchase.
No waiting in long lines or getting up early – the Macy’s Black Friday Early Access sale is all online at macys.com/blackfriday, but only while supplies last.
Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Interrupter is a powerful serum that works on melanin-rich to fair skin tones to help visibly correct dark spots while protecting from future discoloration. Check it out this holiday season at Clinique.com.