Ep 262 – What’s *Not* #DamnGood? Our Anti-Haul Episode is Here!
January 25, 2023
By popular demand, this week we’re sounding off on the beauty “innovations,” brands and over-hyped products that – in our humble opinions – just aren’t it. (Pssst! If you love something that we don’t, it’s nothing personal. Keep doing you, boo!) Hashtag, #notdamngood?
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The celeb-fluencer brand we’re ditching from our topshelf this year
- Why you won’t catch us talking about MLM’s, ever
- The reason you might want to think twice about buying that viral, “do-gooder” mascara
- Why we’re not buying into grey hair miracle pills
- Skin tints: marketing or must-have?
- Is a glow-up in store for one of beauty’s most iconic brands??
Products Mentioned In This Episode (That are Legitimately #DamnGood!):
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Eleven By Venus Williams Unrivaled Sun Serum SPF 35
- Thrive Causmetics Liquid Lash Extensions Mascara
- Makeup By Mario Master Mattes Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup By Mario Soft Sculpt Shaping Stick
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40
- Saie Slip Tint SPF 35
- Glossier Deodorant
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Show Partners, You Support The Making of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
For a limited time, Starface is offering all Breaking Beauty listeners free shipping on your first Micro-Cloud order (Micro-Cloud is a pack of 12 hydrocolloid micro dart patches that target irritated, early stage spots while looking cute). Head to starface.world and enter the promo code BEAUTY at checkout.