Ep 272 – Shopping Our Stash! Meet the #DamnGood Products We *Personally* Use Daily: Our Holy Grail SPF, A Natural AF $8 Brow Pencil + A Lip Plumper To Rival Injections?
April 5, 2023
In honor of Earth Month and in the spirit of conscious consumption, this week we’re shopping our own stash and sharing the products that have made it into our personal permanent rotation. Listen in as we reveal the skincare tubes and makeup pans that we definitely plan on emptying – if we haven’t already.
In This Episode You’ll Hear About:
- The made-in-Korea, daily SPF 50 that Jill has emptied three times
- A low-key hit niacinamide treatment product from Paula’s Choice that deserves some of the spotlight, too
- Carlene’s latest daily makeup palette inspired by… Alix Earle??
- A seriously underrated brow product that costs only $8!
- Carlene’s new fave, makeup-locking setting spray that works better than any primer she’s ever tried
- Plus! The eczema-helping wins helping to soothe Carlene’s family’s sore spots
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Water-Fit Sun Serum SPF 50
- Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics SPF 50
- Paula’s Choice CLINICAL Niacinamide 20% Treatment
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- Dime Beauty Gentle Jelly Cleanser (Use Code BEAUTY For 20% Off)
- Dime Beauty Wonderscreen SPF 30 (Use Code BEAUTY For 20% Off)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Universe Unlocked
- Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer
- Winky Lux Purrfect Pout Lipstick
- Winky Lux Mini Uni-Brow Precision Brow Pencil
- Rare Beauty Positive Light Silky Touch Highlighter – Exhilarate
- Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick – Creative
- Patrick Ta Monochrome Moment Precision Lip Crayon – She’s Proud
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil – Pillow Talk
- Ourself Lip Filler
- Ourself Lip Conditioner
- Milk Makeup Pore Eclipse Mattifying + Blurring Setting Spray
- Gold Bond Eczema Relief Cream 1% Hydrocortisone
- Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray
- Satya Organic Eczema Jar
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Thank You To Our Show Partners. When You Support Them, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Bring more color into your world this spring with Pair Eyewear. Go to paireyewear.com/BEAUTY15 for 15% off your first purchase.
Macy’s Great Shoe Sale is here just in time for spring! From April 4 to April 16, get 40% off when you buy two or more pairs of shoes or 30% off one pair. Check out macys.com/shoes. Some exclusions apply, see macys.com for details.
TLC Dr Pimple Popper
Watch an all new season of Dr. Pimple Popper, Wednesdays at 9pm, 8pm Central on TLC. Set your DVR.
For More Daily Staples, Check Out These Past Episodes!
Ep 108 – Milk Makeup Co-Founder Zanna Roberts Rassi!!
Ep 156 Paula’s Choice Founder Paula Begoun aka “The Cosmetics Cop”