Ep 289 – Bonus Episode! Updating our Haul of Fame With New #DamnGood Favourites To Add To Your Cart, ASAP
July 31, 2023
In today’s bonus episode, we’re announcing the next round of #damngood products we’re adding to Breaking Beauty’s legendary Haul of Fame. Saving up your Sephora Beauty Insider Points? Planning for Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty? Bookmark this shoppable list of our updated finds that we personally reach for – and recommend – time and time again. Plus, off the hop, we catch up on a few big beauty-meets-pop culture moments!
You’ll hear about:
- A fragrance that smells like summer in a bottle from the Vacation brand (btw we still have a promo code with them – use code BEAUTY at checkout to save 20% at vacation.inc)
- An “airbrush” blush that Sephora cannot keep in stock
- A sheet mask that we’re likening to an “instant facial”
- Carlene’s throwback, French pharmacy must for sensitive skin types
- Jill’s new, budget-fave moisturizer that’s so skin-safe, it’s eczema-approved
- Plus, the indie, sustainable makeup brand we had to remove (RIP)
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Mason Pearson Brush
- Serge Normant Avah Scented Oil Hair Perfume
- “Vacation” by Vacation Eau de Toilette
- Glossier You
- Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum
- Dior Addict Lip Rosy Glow Lip Balm
- Dior Rosy Glow Blush
- Dieux Skin Instant Angel Skin Restoring Moisturizer
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Original
- Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré – Sensitive Unscented
- Twentyseven Hair + Makeup
- Gee Beauty
- The Skinny Confidential Hot Mess Face Roller
- Footlogix Foot Foam
- Dr. Nigma Treatment No. 1 Brightening Mask
- Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask
- Tower28 SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer
- Tower28 SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support the Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Visit ILIAbeauty.com and use code BREAKINGBEAUTY at checkout for 15% off your first purchase.
Get on your Ouai to healthier hair one day at a time with shampoos and conditioners that are just your type. Go to theouai.com and use code BEAUTY15 for 15% off your entire purchase.
Find simple weeknight dinner recipes starting with Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, available in the dairy aisle, at pillsbury.com
For More Great Skincare, Check Out These Past Episodes!