Ep 295 – Dr. Shereene Idriss aka Pillow Talk Derm Returns! The Hero Product From Her Line So Far, How-To Get Rid of a Zit Fast + More Most Googled Skincare Questions, Decoded
September 6, 2023
And here is the iframe embed for your website:
Attention “Skincare Nerds!” Board-certified Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Shereene Idriss, also known as #PillowtalkDerm, makes her sophomore appearance to answer the people’s most Googled skincare questions for 2023. The newly-minted Threads star shares her pro advice on preventative Botox (and how its competitor Daxxify is stacking up), details on the best-selling product from her own eponymous skincare line so far – and, is Jill stalking our favorite derm?!
You’ll also discover:
- The one thing you should consider before starting a skincare routine – and no, it’s not your skin type
- The PillowTalkDerm’s personal skincare faves, from the best eye cream money can buy to the SPFs she can’t live without
- Her least favorite skincare ingredient (where’s the data?!)
- Why she’s not a fan of skin flooding for everybody
- Plus, is skin “purging” real?
Pssst! ICYMI, listen to our first episode featuring Dr. Shereene Idriss all about common skincare scams debunked here and don’t forget to like, review and follow.
Btw – don’t miss us at Create & Cultivate Behind The Business Beauty and Wellness Summit. Join us on Saturday, September 9th and save 20% off tickets with promo code CCBTBW20 at createcultivate.com
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Kate Somerville +Retinol Firming Eye Cream
- Allies of Skin Molecular Silk Amino Hydrating Cleanser
- Sofie Pavitt Face Clean Clean Cleanser
- Pillow Talk Derm Major Fade Active Seal Moisturizer
- Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops
- Vita Liberata
- Pillow Talk Derm Major Fade Hyper Serum
- Light Saver Activated Mineral Sunscreen
- Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun: Rice + Probiotics SPF 50 PA++++
- SuperGoop! Play Body Mousse SPF 50 with Blue Sea Kale
- Pillow Talk Derm The Depuffer
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
Find more weeknight dinner recipes at Pillsbury.com. Friendly reminder that you can find Pillsbury in the dairy aisle