Ep 211 – Sephora Gets Sexy, The One Fragrance We Want For V-Day & Carlene’s Hubby Makes a Cameo!
February 9, 2022
Cue the adorable awwws, today’s cameo guest is Carlene’s hubby of 15 years, Kevin! Tune in to find out what he thinks about plastic surgery, along with which grooming products have made MVP’s in his getting ready skin and hair care routine. But first, we’re talking Black History Month beauty news, including a thought-provoking new beauty podcast, pregnancy glow-ups and the magic of Lily James’ transformation in the Hulu mini-series, Pam and Tommy.
Also, do people *really* gift the object of their affection with Valentine’s Day makeup palettes? We take a look at the Kylie Beauty debacle before suggesting our own picks that we’d actually want to receive from Cupid – including a surprising new sex toy you can buy at Sephora.
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Affiliate Links Below
- Ugg Aderondak Boots
- Count To Ten Podcast Hosted By Bri Hall
- Numero 1 de Chanel L’Eau Rouge
- Numero 1 de Chanel Lip & Cheek Balm
- Maude Modern Sexual Wellness Essentials
- Dame – sexual wellness products
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30
- Renee Rouleau Mint Renewal Cleanser
- Youth To The People Kale & Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Super Food Cleaner
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap With Shea Butter
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When you support our show partners, you support the making of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Experience the new OUAI Melrose Place Body Creme and Melrose Place Body Cleanser. Your body, your OUAI. Go to theouai.com and use code BEAUTY to get 15% off your entire purchase.
Visit athleticgreens.com/beauty to receive a FREE one year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D and 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase.