Ep 276 – Meghan Markle’s Facialist Sarah Chapman Shares Her Royal Skin Secrets!
May 3, 2023
Cheerio! The Coronation of King Charles is mere days away, and this week we’re sitting down with Royal-approved facialist, Sarah Chapman. Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle has famously been spotted slinking out of her Chelsea-based clinic’s VIP exit, and Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba and Anne Hathaway are all fans of Sarah’s signature “gymnastics” massage techniques. The facialist’s award-winning line of cosmeceutical skincare, Skinesis, has many a would-be princess practicing the art of the royal glow at home, and today, we’re stealing all of Sarah’s tips.
Tune in to learn:
- Expert massage techniques to replicate at home, including a surefire way to reduce dark circles
- A workback timeline on how to look snatched and glowy for your own events this summer with specific details on what to do – and when
- Sarah’s pro tips for SOS skin moments – like when you have a giant pimple or a sunburn the night before the big day
- The exact sunscreen that Meghan Markle used on her wedding day – guaranteed not to mess with your makeup (or camera flashes)
- The next-gen spa device that Sarah would recommend for anyone looking to lift and sculpt in time for your glammy affair
- All the tea on Sarah’s viral-hit facial steamer that Hailey Bieber (and a host of other models) use at home
Mentioned In This Episode:
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial
- Sudocrem – Zinc Based Product
- Sarah Chapman Skinesis Skin Insurance SPF 30
- Emface Machine
- Nuface Facial Toning Device
- Morpheus 8
- Sarah Chapman Pro Hydro-Mist Facial Steamer
- Sarah Chapman The Facialift Facial Massage Roller
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support The Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
You have probably seen Ilia’s Super Serum Skin Tint with its iconic bottle & dropper all over social media. Visit ILIAbeauty.com and use BREAKINGBEAUTY at checkout for 15% off your first purchase.
Get on your OUAI to healthier hair one day at a time with shampoos and conditioners that are just your type. Go to TheOuai.com and use code BEAUTY15 for 15% off your entire purchase.
Get glasses that stay as fresh as your unique style with Pair. Go to paireyewear.com/BEAUTY15 for 15% off your first purchase.
For a limited time, listeners can get 20% OFF your Droplette device at droplette.io and use code BEAUTY.