Ep 316 – The #DamnGood, Definitive Guide to Winter Skincare: A Derm-Backed, $18 “Gleanser,” GOOP for the Masses, Eczema Patches and Do Babies Need Luxury Skincare, Too?
January 17, 2024
Meet the new, #DamnGood skincare musts that are getting us through this scaly season. Carlene falls in love with a sleek, dermatologist-backed skincare range offering jumbo sizes at minuscule prices, while Jill debates whether the Queen of Quiet Luxury, Gwyneth Paltrow, can really mingle on Target shelves with the debut of her new diffusion line, Good.Clean.Goop.
Plus! You’ll discover:
- Barrier serums are the new barrier creams, and we put The Ordinary’s new pepto-pink formula to the test
- Can a skin-comforting cleansing mousse really take the day off in one-step?
- Everything to know about Kao’s new brand of eczema relief patches, re/cover
- The next generation of clean beauty? Meet the free-from skincare range for sensitive types, developed by a certified allergist
- Why designer skincare is coming for your baby
Mentioned In This Episode
*Some Affiliate Links Below*
- Baby Dior Bonne Étoile Scented Water
- Baby Dior Le Lait Très Tendre Hydrating Milk
- Baby Dior La Mousse Très Fondante
- Baby Dior L’eau Très Fraîche
- Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum
- Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Bosca Vanilla Forte Eau de Parfum
- Dior Capture Totale Hyalushot
- Prequel Non-Drying Glycerin Cleanser – “Gleanser”
- Goop GoopGlow Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator
- Good.Clean.Goop The Nutrient-Rich Daily Moisturizer
- Untoxicated Moisture Boost Hydrating Cream
- The Ordinary Soothing & Barrier Support Serum
- Re/Cover Eczema Relief System
- Dieux Air Angel Hydrating Gel Cream
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
*Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, all products reviewed are gratis media samples submitted for editorial consideration.*
When You Support Our Sponsors, You Support the Creation of Breaking Beauty Podcast!
Take the first step to visibly thicker, healthier hair. For a limited time, Nutrafol is offering our listeners $10 off your first month’s subscription and free shipping when you go to Nutrafol.com and enter the promo code BREAKING.
If you want to see a real difference in your skin health, invest in it. Timeline Nutrition is offering our community 10% off the Timeline Skin Health line at timelinenutrition.com/BEAUTY and use code BEAUTY at checkout.
Macy’s has tons of fresh style ideas for the new year. Check out Macys.com/ownyourstyle for more inspiration.